July 15, 2012

-12lbs and counting

Well its been about a month since I've gotten back on track and I've lost 12lbs.  I'm happy, my body is happy...yay! 

The things I swear by and have assisted me with my weight loss:

1) Exercise (although I haven't done as much as I thought I would do)
2) Vitamins & Supplements (can't say they contributed to the loss, but they do contain nutrients that the body need)
3) Water, water, and more water
4) Portion Control
5) My Fitness Pal app for Android & Apple
6) Biggest Loser Food Scale
7) Measuring cups & spoons
8) A Scale to weigh myself
9) Being a lable reader!
10) Walking/Running Shoes (makes it a lot easier when hitting the pavement)

Hmmmm....I think that's about it!  Losing weight definitly takes you being organized.  You have to be in the mindset to do so and prepared to make the commitment.  I literally measure ALL food I put into my mouth whether healthy or not as healthy.

Until next time...be happy and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment