September 17, 2012

Rambling...just an update...

It's been a while since I blogged.  Not sure if I mentioned that I'm working again.  I was laid off for 28 days and found another job.  In a way I wish I would have been off a little longer so I could complete some projects and be more available for the kids going back to school.  But oh well, I thank God that I have a job so I will have to resume to my pre-layoff schedule.

My hours are basically the same but my weight isn't....lol.  I'm 155lbs.  June 2012 I toppled the scale at 177lbs (o_0).  I still pretty much eat what I want...but within reason.  Hmmm...well maybe I don't...lol.  But I don't restrict myself as if I'm on some cardboard diet.  I'm an advocate for label reading so I catch myself saying how horrible a food is or how it's a waste of calories, carbs, and so on.  I still use the My Fitness Pal application for Android and Apple on my cell and iPod. 

Oh and the newest thing, well not so new for me, but I don't think that I've mentioned that I'm going natural...no more chemical / relaxed hair for me.  I did my BC this month (September 2012).  For those of you that don't know, BC is big chop.  Meaning I cut my hair down to the natural hair.  I was transitioning for almost a year, it was time.  I have maybe 5 inches of hair at the most if it were straightened.  I can't wait for my natural hair to be the length it was prior to my transition. 

What does natural hair mean for me when working out...well I will answer that question in the far future, I've been wearing braids or twist so I have no idea yet! LOL!  Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment