June 19, 2012

Weight Loss Tracking App

Okay, so I know I said that I would report back in a week but I'm so taken away by the MyFitnessPal app (for Android and Apple) that I didn't want to wait the 2 days...lol
I LOVE this app!  Now don't get me wrong, WWDiary is nice too, but I prefer the convenience of not having to add foods to the database.  In addition, I can view my calorie, fats, sodium, potassium, carb, vitamins A & C, and calcium counts for the day.  WWDiary didn't have many of my foods in their database and I would have to manually enter them after scanning the barcode.  I've found EVERY food thus far on MyFitnessPal; even the ones I didn't think would be there.

I am truly a visual person when it comes to fitness.  Seeing my numbers helps me track my progress.  So if you're looking for a good inexpensive Weight Watches app, WWDiary is the way to go!  But if you're like me and love to track everything, then I highly recommend MyFitnessPal (for Android and Apple)!  Oh, FYI...if you don't have a smartphone, MyFitnessPal can also be found at www.myfitnesspal.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment