June 22, 2012

More Time for Fitness!

Long story short, I was laid off from my job on Monday.  I've been wanting to leave (would have preferred to do it with pay and give a 2 weeks notice).  Anyway...this gives me more time to do some of the stuff I said I couldn't do because I had an 8 to 5, Mon thru Fri.  I still have my p/t job (doing liquor promotions).  I thought I would be in a panic by now.  I do have rent among other bills.  But I feel as if God has something great in store for me and my faith has not allowed me to panic yet.  I know my old job wasn't a good fit for me and there are other things that I want to dibble and dabble in and now I have that extra push to do so.  I still want to become a Certified Personal Trainer and now I have nothing but time to study (between looking for a job).  I always wanted to have an early morning workout...and now I can.  So I will use this free time while it lasts and make the best of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment