June 8, 2012

Today's Workout: Elliptical and Weights...at the same time

Well today was day two of my "starting back to workout" regiment and it went well.  It's like I never stopped.  I saw that I was running out of time and wouldn't be able to get in weights so I decide to do a couple of bicep workouts while I was on the Elliptical.  It probably sounds crazy although it was a little awkward but it worked.  I'm not even sure if this is SAFE to do, so I will have to research this and get back to you all. 

My only concern was the range of motion verses the amount of space that was in front of me while doing curls.  Curling to the side was easier but due to the motion of the Elliptical I had to make sure my arm stayed aligned.  So if you do decide to do this research it first...I didn't, but I don't want anyone doing anything I blogged about and hurting themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment