June 8, 2012

Nicole Ari Parker's...Save Your Do Gym Wrap

Ok, I'm sure if you've viewed my blog before or personally know me...you know that I'm a black female.  I don't have a great texture of hair nor is it the worse...it's doable.  A lot of black females (and maybe males too depending on their hair style) hate sweating out their hair or getting it wet (e.g. while working out, swimming, getting caught in the rain, or even sweating on a hot humid summer day). 

A friend of mine told me about Nicole Ari Parker's, Save Your Do Gym Wrap.  In simple terms it's like a sweat band except it has two ends you have to tie together like a head scarf but it's not like the basic sweat bands you would see a sports playing wearing.  Long story short, she designed it so the hair wouldn't get wet and your edges would be protected.  Keep in mind the only part of the hair that stays dry are the sections where the wrap is laying on your hair.    

I purchased mine a while back and used it for the first time yesterday and today too of course.  I have braids for now but my edges are DRY!  The section where the wrap wasn't I can feel moisture.  I can't wait to see how well it does when I'm wearing only my hair.  But for now I'm happy with the results.  All I have to say is...Nicole Ari Parker has made it so much easier to work out now!  Thank you Nicole! :-)

Check out her website: http://saveyourdo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment