May 17, 2012

It's Been Forever!

Wow!  I just realized that it's been 4 months since I blogged.  I use to try to blog everyday, then everyday turned into a couple of times of weeks, now that has turned into whenever I have time.  Sometimes life takes us in so many different directions.  Between trying to get things together to start my Masters Program, a second job which happens to take up my free time on the weekend, starting up a couple of business ventures, having my hard drive crash on me, (I have been semi-computerless for a while, but God has blessed me with another one!!!) and other random things I've been taken in many directions.  I'm not going to promise a post everyday or a few times a week, but I will try to post as much fitness and nutrition info as often as life will allow me. 


I actually have information that I've researched and collected over the past few months that I have to organize and post.  That I will try to get out to you over the next week or less.  Until then...be happy, live healthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment