May 17, 2012

Family Chef Insulated Food Jar

I just recently received an insulated food jar (it comes with a spoon) and it's the neatest little thing.  I like to have a small snack in between meals or just have something to pop in my mouth every now and then.  Other than the unhealthy evil vending machine we have here, the only other thing I can get is a banana from the coffee bar and I really don't care for bananas so that's not really an option. 

Yesterday I took a cucumber and green bell pepper from home and sliced some up and put it in my insulated jar.  I kept it on my desk all day and the veggies were still good by the end of the day.  Of course not as cold, but they kept well.  I'm very pleased with this container.  So pleased I went and picked up two more.  I would prefer to keep one at work and the others to transport my lunch in.  I purchased it from Family Dollar for $1.50.  I think it's an awesome deal, it may not be the best insulated jar out there, but it seems to do the job!  You can even carry cereal and milk in these, in separate containers of course (unless you like soggy cereal...yuck).  

I recommend using these to carry your lunch or a healthy snack.  It's small and you can keep it on your desk or even by your bed side for a healthy snack :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment