January 6, 2012

New Favorite Snack - Special K Cracker Chips

I'm going to keep this short but informative.  I love these new Special K Cracker Chips (http://www.specialk.com/cracker-chips/sea-salt/?utm_campaign=Intention-Brand&utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Cracker%20Chips&utm_term=special%20k%20cracker%20chips&sadid=44000000104504007) Geez...I didn't realize the link was going to be that long...lol. 

There's 3 flavors, Sea Salt, Sour Cream and Onion and my favorite, Cheddar.  The nutrition value is good (110 calories per serving for 27 chips, 3g of fat, 22g carbs, 3g fiber and 2g protein--this is for the Cheddar flavor) I think this makes a great snack so check them out.  I got them from Walmart but Jewel and Target carries them as well (I'm sure other stores stock them but those are the stores I know for a fact).  I don't remember the exact price but I know it's not over $3.00 a box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment