June 1, 2014

New Job...New Building...New Fitness Center!

Long story short, I left my awful job and crazy a$$ manager after 1 year and 9 months.  Yay me and thank you Jesus!  My new job is at a company that I tried to get into a couple times since my lay off in June 2012.  It's in a building similar to the one I use to work in AND THEY ARE BUILDING A FITNESS CENTER!  I'm super stoked and will be spending my lunch hour there EVERYDAY, just like old times.  I will now have something to update on my blog...MY PROGRESS and health related stuff.  I've been in this whole fitness slump because of my back issues (which I will always have) and no fitness center :-(

In my LMFAO "Shots" tune....



Pump pump pump pump pump pump
Pump pump pump pump pump
Pump pump pump pump pump

Everybody [x2]

If you ain't getting ripped get the heck out the club
If you ain't pumpin' weights get the heck out the club
If you ain't come to workout get the heck out the club
Now where my workout-holics let me see ya push up

What you drinkin' on?
Gatorade
Protein Shakes
Coconut Water
Chocolate Milk
Propel
Plain 'ole Water
So many choices
I don't binge

Forgive me, LOL...I'm just being silly because I'm super excited about the fitness center!

BTW..I got a Nike Fuel Band for my b-day in April, I'll definitely give this little thing a run for it's money! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment